[ONLINE APPLICATION CLOSES SEPTEMBER 29TH 23:59 GMT+8]
Student entrepreneurs and innovators from across Southeast Asia - this is your opportunity to share your game-changing ideas and create a positive impact in Asia and beyond. Sponsored by Jardine Matheson, Daimler and the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) .
Join Hack.Asia to stand a chance to win great prizes and work with Fortune 500 company, Jardine Matheson, and its businesses that employ over 469,000 people across Asia.
● Sponsored trip to exhibit your ideas on the international stage at the Four Years From Now 2020 startup conference in Barcelona!
● SGD 2,500 cash for the winning team of each challenge
● Sponsored attendance to compete at Hack.Asia in Singapore
1. Dairy Farm: E-COMMERCE FUTURE PROOFED
Create the supply chain of the future where customers know what they order online will be delivered first time, on time, every time
2. Hongkong Land: SMART COOLING, SMART CITIES
Reinvent cool with software and hardware solutions that make building cooling systems more efficient and sustainable
3. Jardine Cycle & Carriage: KNOW YOUR DATA, KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
Reimagine the future of the automotive industry using customer data analytics to find more profitable ways to attract, entertain, retain and upgrade drivers of our brands across Southeast Asia
PHASES OF HACK.ASIA
1. APPLICATION PHASE: Until September 29th 23:59 (GMT+8)
a) Sign up and form or join a team of 2-4 people online
b) Complete your application by submitting your CV + 4-slide PPT of your team’s innovative solution to one or more of the challenges
2. FINALIST ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Finalists teams (up to 10) for each challenge will be announced on October 8th
Finalists will attend Hack.Asia on October 18th & 19th in Singapore!