RISE is a Leading Corporate Innovation Powerhouse, based in SEA with the vision to expand globally to lift up 1% of GDP of every country we operate. RISE works with corporates and governments in the region to become more innovative in the faster future through our unique corporate accelerator, intrapreneur programs, and venture building services. Today, we are the largest corporate innovation powerhouse in SEA with 2,000 trained c-level and executives, 100+ regional corporate clients and 1,000+ startup alumni as of 2018.
Our Partners who will join our events
1. PTTEP, the Fortune 500, National Oil and Gas Company, had 40 projects in 11 countries across the globe. It also has its own CVC called "AI & Robotics Ventures (ARV)" which has USD 50 million funds and ready to invest in AI, IoT, AgriTech frontier.
2. Bank of Ayudhaya or Krungsri, the fifth largest Bank in Thailand. It is under the management of MUFG Group, Japan's largest banking group. The company has its own CVC called "Krungsri Finnovate" which also has USD 50 million funds and ready to invest in AI and Fintech horizon.
3. The Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA) is a national government agency based in Thailand. It was established to promote and support the development of digital industry and innovation and the digital adoption in order to achieve the economic, social, cultural and security benefits at the national level.
4. Siam Cement Group (SCG), the largest and oldest cement and building material company in Thailand and Southeast Asia. Now, SCG heavily invests its company into Southeast Asia regions.
5. Advanced Info Service (AIS), Thailand's largest GSM mobile phone operator with 40.1 million subscribers.
6. Boon Rawd Brewery, Thailand’s first brewery. The company has expanded and diversified its business interests into manufacturing, packaging, agriculture, real estate, food, and restaurants, as well as retail fashions and lifestyle, which comprises of over 50 affiliated companies.
Check out our program details: www.riseaccel.com/ai
If there are any questions, please contact- Namtom (email@example.com)
*Also RISEAccel is not RiseConf. RISE Accelerator Corporate Innovation Powerhouse is based in Thailand and Singapore. Find more details here.